The 101 wide x 12′ long Nitro Hybrid trailer is Made here in Maine by Maine craftsman and built to withstand Maine conditions.
- Interior Height 64.5″
- Curb Weight 990 lb.
- Payload 2,000 lb.
- GVWR 2,990 lb.
- Coupler 2″
- 32″ x 72″ Front Access Door
- All Aluminum Construction
- .030 Bonded Aluminum Walls
- 16″ On Center Roof Construction
- One Piece Aluminum Roof
- 3,500 lb. Dexter Torsion Axle
- 10″ Tires & Wheels – Load Range E (205/65/10)
- Interior Dome Light
- Rear Ramp Door w/ Starter Flap and Deluxe Hinge (No Piano Hinge)
- 1,000 lb. Tongue Jack with wheel
- 5/8″ Advantech Decking
- 5 Year Warranty
Optional Nitro Hybrid Platinum Package
- Galvanized Wheels
- Galvanized Axle
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- White Luan Walls
- 12″ Diamond Plat Kick Plate
- Elevated Spare Tire Mount
- Ski Guides
- Track Mats
- Full Length Adjustable Tie Down Track with 2 Sliding D-Rings & 2 Ski Bars
- Heavy Duty 4″ Tongue Frame
- LED Lighting
- 28 x 60 Side Entry Door
- Entry Door Step
All of our Nitro Hybrid snowmobile trailers are fully equipped with all of the above options.
Nitro Trailers was formed in the spring of 2013 by its current owner Chad Dow. J&M Camper & Maine has been a Nitro Trailer dealer since the beginning. Chad’s vision for the trailer industry was the first thing we noticed here at J&M. Chad was able to capitalize on the mistakes and deficiencies of the other brands and build an aluminum trailer that was and is the best in the marketplace.
We are happy to have been one of the first Nitro Trailer dealers and for 2017/2018 we have decided to sell only Nitro Trailer here at our dealership. Nitro Trailers may not be the least expensive product but they definitely have a superior structure, the best warranty and the most innovative features in the industry.
See your new NITRO trailer here at J&M Camper & Marine on Civic Center Drive in Augusta. You’ll be glad you did.