Since 1967 we have been servicing trailers of all shapes, sizes and brands.
We have a 3 bay – 3,200 square foot service building that is backed by one of the largest parts department in Northern New England
- 20 Years average experience per technician
- 15 Years experience for our service writer
- 97% Customer satisfaction rating in our service department
- Factory authorized for NITRO trailers
- Full aluminum and steel welding
- Hitch Installation
- Brake control and wiring installation
- Suspension repair and replacement
- Authorized by most major insurance companies for insurance repair no matter how large or small.
- Don’t trust your trailer repair to just anyone. See the factory trained technicians at J&M Camper
J&M Camper & Marine and the Stoddard Family have been selling and servicing trailers since 1967. We are not the new kid on the block. We do trailer’s right.
Our client list includes;
- Maine Inland Fisheries
- Maine Warden Service
- Kennebec County Sheriffs Department
- The City Of Augusta
- Auburn Fire Department
- Kent’s Hill Orchard
- Guerrett Property Managment
- The University of Maine
- Lucas Striping
- Chip Hersom Sealing
and many more.